Saturday, April 18, 2009

Announcement: Change in Formatting

Hello All,

After receiving feedback and thinking it over I have decided that I am going to change the way your work is featured. Instead of posting an entire article, I will put a paragraph or two and then a link to your article. The only exception to this will be poetry as I feel it will break up the poem and due to the fact that many poems are short may end up including most if not all of the poem anyway. This will also be helpful as some of the articles are very long and take up a good deal of space. This change will go into effect starting with the next piece I feature but will not apply to previously featured articles. If you would like me to feature an entire article for some reason please let me know, otherwise I will post by the guidelines previously mentioned. 

If you have any recommendations, changes or feedback related to this change let me know and I will take them into consideration. Thanks,

-Resounding Glass